Monday, February 20, 2012

[Guest post – Princesa Fiona] Life is like that

Am introducing the first guest in this blog space. Am sure this poetess is already familiar with most of us in blogosphere. The beauty in crafting every line of her poem with the apt visual representation and the typography makes everyone wants to read her poems time and again. Here’s Fiona and her poetic passion for life, written for this blog.

















Laughing ‘til you cry, crying ‘til you laugh.
Inhaling moments to breathe on life’s path.
Falling down and learning from every scar.
Exhaling joy as you dare to touch the stars.

Invite love to dance inside your beating heart.
Sustaining strength when thorns tear it apart.

Lavishing your senses in God’s scenery for free.
Investing spare time in the bank called 'Family’.
Kaleidoscope the visions of your gilded dreams.
Expelling dark colors that aim to dull the scenes.

Tomorrow is not promised so live your life today.
Happiness is on a pillow your head decides to lay.
Anand’s Musings massage my spirit to unwind.
Take a rest here to fuel the inertia of your mind!

©2012 The Princess Poems

15 comments:

-- said...

Yay! We did it! I like the image you chose and thank you for the kind words you've written about me here, Anand :)

Thanks so much for giving me the honor of being the first blogger to write a guest post for your wonderful site! :)

Sagittarian said...

Wow! I love it!:) Life is really like that..:) But there's always a good reason to keep holding on while at journey, because God has purpose in everything.

I love this line, 'Invite love to dance inside your beating heart.
Sustaining strength when thorns tear it apart.' it touches my heart so much..

Thank you so much Anand for featuring our dearest friend, she's really an inspiration to all..

Thumbs Up!! Muaaahhhh!!! love it!:) Keep sharing more..:) God bless..:)

Anand said...

@~*Princesa Fiona*~: Thank you very much for the lovely post Fiona. Am honored to have your 50th post as a guest post in my blog. And am glad you liked the image :)

Anand said...

@Sagittarian: Its my pleasure to have this guest post Sagi. And yes, she is indeed an inspiration to all :)

The Muslimah Corner said...

Beautiful words indeed ^.^

Sujatha Sathya said...

this is lovely Fiona :) and i really liked that you made it all the more special by incorporating the blog title Life's Like That into it and so beautifully at that :))

and Anand, yes that image befits the description of your guest and her writings. well chosen :)

ashok said...

Fiona at her best again!

ra said...

Saru's blog connected me to you and now you connected me to Fiona :-)

Sangrywords said...

Visiting your blog for the first time via Saru's blog and boy I am glad I got to read this wonderful post .. Fiona Brilliant !!

Anand you've got a regular follower from now ..

Saru Singhal said...

I missed it. See, how badly my life was affected during those days. I missed something which involved two of my favorite people on blogosphere.

Lovely poem and I think I have read it on her blog.

Anand said...

@Sujatha: Thank you very much :)

Anand said...

@ashok: Yes, yet again :)

Anand said...

@rahul aggarwal: Am glad to hear that Rahul... Welcome here :)

Anand said...

@Sangeeta Reghu Nair: Thank you very much Sangeeta... Welcome here :)

Anand said...

@Saru: No issues.. I read your beautiful comment in Fiona's space :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...